- To create everlasting assets in the camp site by constructing a community hall, base wall, renovating buildings like Government schools, constructing platforms at public civil supplies centre.
- To create awareness on hygiene, education and untouchability.
- To conduct health related medical camps and veterinary camps.
- To make the students understand the social behaviour and cultural aspects of tribal.
- To organize women empowerment programs and sanitation programs.
The Context & Practice
Every year a weeklong NSS camp is conducted at various Tribal villages. The college requires all the students and faculty to participate in the camps. Students will be divided into three batches, each batch will work on the NSS Camp for more than two days with the respective faculties and carry on the activities planned by the NSS team.